Dienstag, 25. April 2017

TOEFL-Ergebnisse + allgemeine Vorfreude

Hallo ^.^,

ich wollte mich mal wieder melden, da ich letztes Wochenende am Samstag meine Ergebnisse vom TOEFL Test erhalten habe. Die Punktezahl ist irgendwie etwas seltsam geworden und im Vergleich zu meinem CAE Certificate in sich ziemlich widersprüchlich. Anyway, it is still quite OK but as usually I'm disappointed. I can't deal with not delivering the best I could have. But I guess it's enough to get into a decent Community College. Hopefully, there will be loooots of various courses. 

Anticipation - I am thrilled *-*


My emotional level at the moment

I've just realized that my flight date set is 08/08/17 which seems funny to me. I'm soo excited about my exchange year right now because school is quite boring and dreary. 105 days to go. 105 days to wait for, to prepare. The only thing I wanna do at the moment is watching some journals of former exchange students or sort some things out in my room. However, there's so much on my plate at school and with graduation... It's kinda annoying. I've recently started making a list of all the 'special' events I want to attend or sights I'd love to see. As I'm a passionate dancer (even if I don't seem like one), my favorite city to see would be LA (next to Seattle, Chicago, and every other city out there). A bit chlichée but there's the Millenium Dance Complex. They offer and teach many different courses and programs as dancing in the U.S. is given greater importance compared to Germany. A lot of their instructors/choreographers are big in the business and work for/with well-known shows, singers, actors, just everybody and everything. I'd love to get into some dance classes and I looked it up yesterday. It's even affordable. ^.^  So maybe I'll add this to my Road Trip in July? I'm not sure about it, but I'll definitely make time for it when I'm in LA. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Back to ... ?

Salut, ich bin nun seit ein paar Stunden wieder in Deutschland zurückgekehrt und habe davor den letzten Monat mit Reisen verbracht und ...